Sunday 18 February 2007

Olly takes on the Dragons


Olly Daglish, a surf instructor from Newquay, appeared on the first of the current series of the BBC show Dragons' Den looking for a £50,000 investment in his Ollypop surf towel product.

“It all happened so quickly", Olly said. I was contacted by the associate producer of the Dragons' Den early in November. He’d read about Ollypop in the press, loved the idea and asked me if I'd like to apply to go on the show. He sent the application through and after a lot of deliberation I thought what the hell, filled it out and sent it back. Three weeks later there I was in the Den!”

Olly asked for £50,000 in return for 20% of his company and, although he did not get the money, has no regrets about going on the show.
For more details see the Ollypop site.

1 comment:

Blake Mcguire said...

Good readding this post